shinyplastic
Hi All,

Maybe I'm being dumb, but how do you sync your existing V9 brains?

I expected the pull down to sync would have done that.  Now either my brain is taking a very long time (and no feedback on progress), or I'm doing something wrong.  Tapping on "Existing Braniacs?" or the computer to the left doesn't seem to have any action.

And you probably know Help is empty.

IMG_2553.PNG
pshanks

Are you in the V9 section of The Brain?

=> http://forums.thebrain.com/post/how-to-install-thebrain-9-for-ios-8524967?pid=1295838815

Windows 10 (V1703), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.12.6
TheBrain Beta 9.0.219.0, iOS V9.0.3.2, TheBrain 8.0.2.2
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

shinyplastic
Yep [smile], logged into V9 preview.webbrain server no problem (and the V8 screen doesn't have the pull to refresh bar).
Harlan
You have to sync your brain from V9 on Windows or macOS first. It will then appear in the list of brains on iOS.
Regards,
-Harlan
shinyplastic
Thanks Harlan, I have a Pro Subscription, and syncing in V8, but yes your right for some reason V9 is 'standalone' and I didn't realize it.  Will email support separately to try and fix.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software