flyteach
I had not had a problem with this until about a week ago (yeah, I was hoping it was transient). I get a syncing error from my devices (iPhone 7, iPad Pro). If I "close" the app (double click home and swipe up) and "restart" then syncing is restored. It's ok for a couple of days (several syncs) then I get the error again. It seems to be brain independent in that once I get the error, I can't get any brains to sync until I restart the app.
Flyteach
shatcher
Vaclav,

Does this error only occur on your iOS devices, and not on the desktop app? My first thought is that they are somehow losing connection during syncing. I would check that your data/wifi connection is strong with no interference and try syncing again. 

Cheers, Sean
Harlan
Hmmm. Are you using multiple different WiFi networks? When it stops working does that coincide with going to a different network? If so, this could be the same problem we are seeing on macOS sometimes when switching between different wireless networks.
Regards,
-Harlan
flyteach
Harlan,
Yes, I've just verified that it's happening when I connect to different wifi networks (work vs home). I've not seen that on MacOS, but I haven't been travelling much, so have not had the opportunity.
Flyteach
advisors
500 internal error since this morning.
flyteach
Different issue. Apparently servers are down for everyone. Reference:  http://forums.thebrain.com/post/impossible-to-have-access-to-my-brains-9463537?pid=1301707386

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software