kbunders
I have been working with 9.1.7 today and the application shuts downs unexpectedly on a frequent basis. The output.log shows:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Also reported to support@thebrain.comYour request (#63299

Cheers, Koen
Windows 10 | Beta testing TheBrain 9.1.16.0
NorthFarm
I also experience frequent (as in all the time) shutdowns of TheBrain after upgrading to 9.1.7 from 9.1.6.

I get the following message after clicking "Debug" in the first dialog box:

An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occured in TheBrain.exe [236]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In.Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-InTime debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time. Check the documentation index for 'Just-In-Time debugging, errors' for more information.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 9.1.9 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_151
mcaton
Koen,

Thank you for the log files.  We're in the process of reviewing these now.  

Hans,

We're interested in seeing your logs as well.  The next time you experience a forced shutdown, please send us (support@thebrain.com) a copy of your Output.log file.  The file can be located in the app by clicking on Help > Open Log Directory.  Please reference this forum thread in the email.

Thank you!
Matt Caton
NorthFarm
Hi again.

Updated to 9.1.9 today. No craches yet, after 7 hours of working :-) So it seems to be fixed. Thanks
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 9.1.9 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_151
Harlan
Thanks for letting us know Hans.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software