HanBav
I have the tag-window in vertical orientation on the right side.
Normally the tags are in one column top down in many lines.
Sometimes there is only one very long line of tags in this huge vertical window.
Just like it should be if the window were on the bottom as a wide but flat window.
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
Moe

Hannes, I have been attempting to reproduce this problem but have not had any luck. Can you share further information on the problem. You indicate that it only happens sometimes. What special circumstances have you observed which need to be present for the problem to occur?  I will keep on testing for the problem.

Thanks,
Moe
HanBav
Unfortunately I have no idea about the circumstances.
Maybe some quite advanced:
Could there be a connection between the settings of windows on two local computers by syncing to webbrain? One has the vertical version and the other (laptop with smaller screen) has the horizontal one.
Or is there any connection between settings of different brains on one computer? Maybe one of my brains even on the big screen computer has a horizontal layout of tags-window and I "touched" it these days. Precisely asked: Is the setting of windows pure per brain or per computer or mixed up?

What I know is: starting this one brain new cures the problem.

BTW: I think it's not quite clear for some settings / options as of to what object they belong to. at least not for me

Next time I will make a screenshot.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software