advisors
When switching from TB 8 to TB 9, TB ios correctly show the login fields, but when switching back from 9 to 8, the login fields are hidden (by the keyboard, which you can't hide).

One has to kill TB in order to get access to the "login" button.

Also, when switching from 8 to 9, TB ios remembers the login mail, which is nice.

Finally, remember your password might be different on TB9 than on TB8 (it happened to me).

Keep up the good work !

/Update

And might it be possible to name TB 9 beta differently in testflight ?
So we could keep TB9 beta AND TB8 open at the same time ?

I still use TB8 as my production brain, and having to switch back and forth between it and the beta is annoying.
advisors
bump
advisors
Anyone reading this board ?
[tongue]
zenrain
I am... [biggrin]
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
advisors
zenrain wrote: I am... [biggrin]

Tx Zen, I feel better now …

[tongue]
shatcher
Roger,

Can you send a screenshot to support@thebrain.com of the dialog blocking the login? We tested it here and it did not block, but it might be a different screen size. As for renaming the beta so v8 and v9 can run at the same time on iOS, I can add a feature request for that.

Cheers, Sean
advisors
 Sean,

Here you go.
Maybe you guys have an iPhone ++ ?
[smile]

As for the feature request, I'd prefer if you do it quickly, as it would be really helpfull now (during the beta).

IMG_4731.PNG  IMG_4732.PNG  IMG_4733.PNG 

shatcher wrote: Roger,

Can you send a screenshot to support@thebrain.com of the dialog blocking the login? We tested it here and it did not block, but it might be a different screen size. As for renaming the beta so v8 and v9 can run at the same time on iOS, I can add a feature request for that.

Cheers, Sean
shatcher
Roger,

I've documented both the bug with the keyboard and the feature request to rename the iOS beta.

Cheers, Sean
Harlan
Thanks for the feedback. The keyboard blocking problem after switching has been fixed for the next release.

Due to the way the app store update process works, we have decided to make the new version of the app replace the older version, meaning it will not be possible to have both installed at the same time. This is why we enabled switching between version 8 and 9 directly within the app.
Regards,
-Harlan
advisors
Keyboard "fixed".

Unfortunetly no keyboard nor login screen appears at all [tongue] [tongue]

(9.0.3.5 hangs after a few secs).

PS: Same happens on wifi / it's not a (bad) 3G problem.

IMG_4746.PNG 

Harlan wrote: Thanks for the feedback. The keyboard blocking problem after switching has been fixed for the next release.

Due to the way the app store update process works, we have decided to make the new version of the app replace the older version, meaning it will not be possible to have both installed at the same time. This is why we enabled switching between version 8 and 9 directly within the app.
shatcher
Roger,

Unfortunately, the issue you are seeing is not a problem with the keyboard, but TheBrain app itself. We've received a few reports of this latest update freezing at the splash screen. Can you delete TheBrain for iOS and then re-install from the link in TestFlight? Does that resolve it for you?

If not, can you send an email to support@thebrain.com and we will help you further.

Cheers, Sean

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software