bmac
Just wondering about the status of Outlook drag and drop. If I recall correctly there was some indication a while ago that indicated development had an idea of how to bring this back as it was in TB8. This is sorely missed for us Outlook users and with the introduction of TB10 Beta, I'm wondering if this feature request will ever be reintroduced to TB9.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i7
mcaton
Bill,

Thanks for posting. Yes, we do hope to included further Outlook integration in the future. It does still work with both 9 and 10, but you'll need to drag your email or contact onto the desktop first, and then into TheBrain, or directly into a Thought's content folder.

Thank you,
Matt
bmac
Matt, thanks for your reply. I know the Outlook drag-and-drop i issue is not a simple to solve but I appreciate the team trying to solve it. I rely so heavily on TB9, at present, and Outlook that the simple task of moving a file from Outlook to the desktop and then to the brain seems to be cumbersome. And, versus TB 8, I don't get the body of the message automatically added to the notes view.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i7

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software