metta
To piggy-back off this request for a configurable # of rows of pins, I'd like to request the option of creating a responsive "menu" of nested pins across the top of the plex.

This pin menu would function in much the way a standard web site menu functions in that it could have a row of "parent" pins with "child" pins nested under them.
mcaton
Metta,

I'll verify that this request gets documented.  In the mean time, I like to Pin my important Tags.  So, for example, I have a Tag called Hot Topic.  There are 10 Thoughts that have this Tag applied.  I just pin the Hot Topic tag.  At any point I click on the pin, see all Thoughts in the plex that apply and go to the desired Thought.  It's 'almost' the same as the nested child pins...

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Thanks, Matt, both for documenting this request, and for your helpful tip on pinning tags.

I've used this option in the past for my private brains, but for my new public brain project, I haven't yet decided how I will be using the tag feature -- depends in large part on how the new web client (TB9) will eventually be handling tags.

In this context, I am wondering:
  • Will we eventually have the option of hiding tags, thought types and/or link types in the web client plex and/or search?
  • Also, would it be at all feasible to provide an option for hiding tags and thought types from the search only, and still allow them to set as visible pins and links in notes? The benefit of having this option is that lots of "admin" tags and types could be hidden from public view, but a few "public" tags and types could selectively and strategically be made visible.
  • Finally, if these options haven't already been submitted as feature requests for TB9 web client, could they be added to the list?
sibleyd
metta wrote:
To piggy-back off this request for a configurable # of rows of pins, I'd like to request the option of creating a responsive "menu" of nested pins across the top of the plex.

This pin menu would function in much the way a standard web site menu functions in that it could have a row of "parent" pins with "child" pins nested under them.

yes, 1+

Add a Website Forum to your website.