BrentK
In File Explorer I can copy/paste a file in the same folder to make a quick backup of the file.  How can I do this within TB9 without having to open the folder in Explorer? 

I've tried copying a file within the file window and then pasting it back into the same window.  I also tried pasting it on the Thought itself.  But in both cases absolutely nothing happens -- not even a message to indicate that the paste failed.
metta
BrentK ~

Just to clarify: are you talking about a file already attached to a thought in TB9?
BrentK
Yes.  I'm talking about files that are attached (i.e., internal) to a Thought.

Prior to TB9 I could use copy/paste within TB to make a copy of an existing file (within the same Thought), and I'd like to be able to continue doing that in TB9.  The copy/paste options are there, but paste does nothing when I'm pasting a file back into the same thought (it works when pasting into a different Thought).

metta
+1

Thanks for clarifying, BrentK. I'd love to have this option in TB9, as well.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software