BrentK
In File Explorer I can copy/paste a file in the same folder to make a quick backup of the file.  How can I do this within TB9 without having to open the folder in Explorer? 

I've tried copying a file within the file window and then pasting it back into the same window.  I also tried pasting it on the Thought itself.  But in both cases absolutely nothing happens -- not even a message to indicate that the paste failed.
metta
BrentK ~

Just to clarify: are you talking about a file already attached to a thought in TB9?
BrentK
Yes.  I'm talking about files that are attached (i.e., internal) to a Thought.

Prior to TB9 I could use copy/paste within TB to make a copy of an existing file (within the same Thought), and I'd like to be able to continue doing that in TB9.  The copy/paste options are there, but paste does nothing when I'm pasting a file back into the same thought (it works when pasting into a different Thought).

metta
+1

Thanks for clarifying, BrentK. I'd love to have this option in TB9, as well.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software