metta

Harlan recently wrote: "If you have specific needs for a style now, please let us know and we can probably add it in for you."

In the interest of clarifying (and simplifying) one of my more lengthy notes-related feature requests, would it be possible to create a super simple note style with NO extra line space formatting on paragraphs and bullets?

This would be a big help for those of us who use the notes intensively and would like a more condensed text display. (Additional discussion on default line and paragraph spacing in TB9.)

With my thanks in advance for your consideration of this styling option. Apologies also if this has already be documented as a specific feature request.

mcaton
Thanks Metta,

I'll document the single spacing request.

Matt
metta
Hooray! Many thanks, Matt. [thumb]

Will be looking forward to the possibility of seeing this implemented. (Fingers crossed)
rogerwalk
metta wrote:

In the interest of clarifying (and simplifying) one of my more lengthy notes-related feature requests, would it be possible to create a super simple note style with NO extra line space formatting on paragraphs and bullets?

This would be a big help for those of us who use the notes intensively and would like a more condensed text display. (Additional discussion on default line and paragraph spacing in TB9.)

I absolutely second this request. For people writing a lot of text in Notes this is very helpful. 

This also leads into my suggestion weeks ago to provide a format copying brush as a tool for the word processor. Almost any other wordprocessor has a brush to copy formatting from one word/section to another. Please consider adding this.
Thanks, Roger

Roger

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software