Templay
Hello,

I am starting a Team Brain trial and I am looking for existing Team Brain users feedbacks.

Any real life feedbacks of using Team Brain for multi user sharing of some large brains in writer mode for instance ?

I wonder if there is many Team Brain users out there ?

Many thanks !!
Yannick
gery51
Ok, Yannick I am in if you wish to !
Regards,
Gerard

mctrexler
Yannick, as a long-time Team Brain user I have long had the same question you do.  It does not look like many people responded to your question, and the Team Brain forum never gets any activity.  It is not encouraging!

Mark
Templay
Hello Mark,

I have been using TeamBrain since about 6 month now, with (only) two users sharing (only) one large brain (approx 10k thoughts). It works. I did not got any technical issues so far.

In my views TheBrain is still very much a personal tools mainly and the "team" features are pretty limited . It's fine to share a TeamBrain on a very small scale, with a (very) few (close) collaborators but it's not rely scalable or has strong collaborative features in my opinion.

What is your experience ?
Yannick
mctrexler
Yannick, yes you're right.  TheBrain has always pointed to Brain EKP as the truly collaborative option - with access controls and other features.  But I've never met anyone who uses Brain EKP, so it's hard to know how it works.  TheBrain has talked for a long time about incorporating Brain EKP features into TeamBrain, but so far nothing.  

We use TeamBrain simply as a way to collaborate on building Brains that are then intended to be shared with 3rd Parties.  Our Climate Web TeamBrain  http://www.theclimateweb.org    is up to 100,000 thoughts and 200,000 links, so it is quite large. The real challenge with what we are trying to do is not TeamBrain itself, it is the web interface.  TheBrain still thinks of TheBrain as something almost entirely intended for personal use on your own desktop, as opposed to something that a lot of other people would want to access remotely.

Mark  

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software