Spacenexus
I'm trying to setup a test teambrain account. I guess at the moment it's a bit cumbersome because it's still in beta, however I hope that TeamBrain members will not have to go to webbrain, login/signup, then activate account. Can a dialogue window in the PB client take care of all this?

From what I see, there is the potential for new TeamBrain members to be new PersonalBrain users, so keeping the login/signup process as simple as possible would be very useful.

thanks

Jim

@170907:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141
Testing TB90233 Windows

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
Tracy
Hi Jim,
Each user for TeamBrain needs a webbrain account. These accounts are easy to manage. You can create and manage the users accounts yourself,  as the Administrator of the Brain, or I can get everyone all set up and ready to go, as well. I'll touchbase via phone/email to discuss further. Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software