ibsteve
Hi Harlan,

I am running PB on a thumb drive. How can I get PB to see the template folder on the thumb? I copied the invisible directory .personalbrain that contains the template folder to the thumb, however PB will only sees the folder on my local HD.

Thanks,

Steve
Harlan
Under Mac OS, the template folder cannot be located on the thumb drive. You have to copy it to your local drive.
Regards,
-Harlan
ibsteve
Harlan wrote:
Under Mac OS, the template folder cannot be located on the thumb drive. You have to copy it to your local drive.
Harlan, I believe I have been able to copy it to the thumb drive using PathFinder. Is there a way to direct PB to alter the path it looks for it?

PS if you have not tried PathFinder it is worth a few moments of your time. A truly interesting and mega useful finder replacement.

Thanks,
Steve
Harlan
No, always looks on the local drive for the templates folder. I'll check out PathFinder. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software