tbalder
As i use templates on multiple computers, can the template folder be moved to a shared drive?  it has been tough to keep them all updated when I make a change.  Is this what you would use the localization file is for?

Thanks,

Todd
mcaton
Todd,

Thanks for posting.  The templates folder cannot be moved from it's existing location.  However, you can certainly COPY  the folder or it's contents from one machine to another in order to quickly populate your templates list.

Thanks,
Matt
mcaton
Sorry, I missed your question about Localization.  If you are referring to the Localization directory found in the Brain application folder, this contains text directories needed when changing your interface/spelling language.  This is a setting in the application under Options > Preferences > System tab.  Not related to file templates.

Thanks,
Matt
tbalder
Thanks for the explanation Matt!

Not sure if it has been suggested, but it may be a helpful feature for many to include the template directory somewhere in the synced data file.  That way templates would be present at each computer, and updates of a template would sync across them.

Thanks again

Todd
mcaton
Thanks Todd,

I'll write up that request.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software