Darkstar
Hello!

I've just upgraded my Personal Brain from 4.5.0.8 with Libs, to 4.5.0.9. That informs me at program startup that I have the Pro which enables me to use the Personal Brain with Indexing, but that the current version I am running doesn't have the Indexing library, and shows me the dialog to download the Indexing version (Yes/No). Clicking yes launches my web browser, and then I go through process of the selecting the Personal Brain with Indexing. At that point, the executable The Brain serves up is named: PersonalBrain_windows_4_5_0_8_lib.exe

That is incorrect. It is either 4.5.0.9 with lib and named incorrectly, or The Brain is still serving out version 4.5.0.8's Indexing version.
-Darkstar
vicanto
the link to personalbrain zip with library is with old 4.5.0.8 file
Darkstar
Monday morning (2008-08-11), and the directed link is still to the PersonalBrain_windows_4_5_0_8_lib.exe

Could we please get the new PersonalBrain_windows_4_5_0_9_lib.exe ???
-Darkstar
zenrain
I believe when this has come up before the library plugins are not version specific. Thus the 4.5.0.8 should be compatible with the 4.5.0.9 version.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Ahmed
Thanks for the information. We are looking into why this is occurring, but if you install 4.5.0.8 with the libraries, and then reinstall 4.5.0.9 without the libraries, everything will work fine.
Thanks,
Ahmed
Harlan
This problem has been fixed, thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
agnor
For those of us who upgraded to .9 before this was fixed, do we need to downloaded the new file?
Ahmed
You won't need to download the new file as long as you installed the indexing libraries form the previous version.
Thanks,
Ahmed
agnor
I haven't installed any libraries since my initial PB install of 4.0 or 4.1.  I switched to the beta and have been upgrading through the beta releases, so I don't know where that leaves me as far as indexing libraries?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software