mctrexler Show full post »
mctrexler
By the way, following up on earlier notes in the thread, I recently completed an overhaul of our Climate Web Index.  There are now about 1,500 Index Terms.  Because of the way the Index is organized, with all Index Terms being vertically linked, and all materials being pointed to by the Index Terms being Jumps from the Index Term, it is pretty intuitive to navigate while pointing you to more than 3,000 specific places in the Climate Web.    Indexshot.png 
Antonio68
by the way, I never used TeamBrain, I was only try to imagine how a Brain with several user may take life [smile]
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)

2,7 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Brigitte
TeamBrain allows you to collaborate securely in the cloud or offline with TheBrain desktop application. If you edit offline, you can simply sync to send and receive changes from each other. Please find following a link to our TeamBrain product page including a video tutorial: http://www.thebrain.com/products/teambrain/

Access Control for TeamBrain is on our feature list and should be coming in the future. In the meantime, you can copy a portion of your main Brain into a new Brain and then share that new Brain.

You can also share tasks with other team members by creating Thought Tags for each editor.  This way, you can quickly bring another person's attention to a Thought and/or document that you have assigned to them.  Likewise, you will also see Thoughts that others have assigned to you by using the i.e. Attention "your name" Tag!

If you have someone that you want to collaborate with, send us an email to sales@thebrain.com, and we can set you up for a 30 day free trial.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
mctrexler
Another piece of feedback from a user starting to use the Climate Web:  

"At first brush, the UX is very heavy on displaying the process links which are fascinating but less on displaying the resulting content in a visually readable fashion. The search window and results should be more prominent, not hidden in a tiny window. Who is your audience? PhD candidates or general public? Both? I think you will lose most lay-people due to the technical complexity of what's shown visibly on-screen. One suggestion would be to simplify the on-screen graphic display without destroying the underlying structure. Much of it could be invisible or hidden in the background. I'm sure easier said than done!"

metta
Thanks for sharing, Mark.

Valuable feedback....Rings true, both for me and for virtually all of the individuals to whom I've introduced TheBrain.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software