enkidu
after 5 years of Brain usage, I have finally found the use case it's ideally suited for :

mapping your way through ZORK !

(you can laugh).
I was backing up my old machine and discovered all my old apps, and realised that I never finished ZORK2 (which I haven't touched in 10+ years).

Since I refuse to use cheat sheets, here I go !

cheers
enkidu
shatcher
Enkidu,

We are always glad to hear about new uses for TheBrain. On my first day working with TheBrain I tried to write a for loop using C++ terminology, and making the user perform the role of the CPU. Thanks for telling us about your more fun uses!

Cheers, Sean
vinylmeister
enkidu wrote:
after 5 years of Brain usage, I have finally found the use case it's ideally suited for :

mapping your way through ZORK !

(you can laugh).
I was backing up my old machine and discovered all my old apps, and realised that I never finished ZORK2 (which I haven't touched in 10+ years).

Since I refuse to use cheat sheets, here I go !

cheers
enkidu

Great IDEA! In the 80's I was unable to dis-assemble the code to get out of the maze. Need to find a new copy of Zork though :-)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software