Harlan
Hello everyone. We're very excited to announce the debut of TheBrain 10 Alpha Release. It's coming to you all here at TheBrain Forums community first.

This release continues to forge ahead not just with new features but also key improvements to the foundations that will make it ever more reliable going forward.

Download it, get more details and read about some of the new features here.

We look forward to your feedback.
Regards,
-Harlan
rustyedges
Exciting news.  But looks like I have to purchase a license to test with the Pro features?
Spacenexus
Fantastic stuff! Thanks Harlan and the team for the continued great progress.

What are the migration options from 8022? Should I go to v9.0 or v9.1 first or can I go straight to v10 when stable?

Thanks

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
Harlan
Hi Jim. Glad to hear you are excited about 10. 🙂

You can go straight to 10 from 8.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
Russ,

At this time there is no separate trial for 10, so you are correct. The transition from 8 to 9 was monumental, and it was a very different product so we did a lot of things to make sure people were able to be comfortable in the new version prior to committing. The change from 9 to 10 is quite a bit less drastic however even though there are quite a few new features. I'm not sure if we'll offer a trial of 10 but if we do it won't be until it is very close to release.
Regards,
-Harlan
andreas
Congratulations, Harlan and team! I am really excited about the changes in TB10. The new features are already part of my workflow and it feels as if I had these possibilities all the time. That is a sign how organically the features fit into TB environment. Thanks!
Cheers, Andreas 
ruudhein
I've already made it my default install, even though I have a number of "(not responding)" crashes 
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | TheBrain v10.0.32.0
Manni
Just got my first one this morning, I was wondering why you were getting these errors and not me (not that I was jealous!)

Otherwise V10 seems to be very stable for an Alpha.

Still in V8 for production, but hoping to switch to V10 soon, I really like the new version, especially now that Presentation Mode is back!
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
Spacenexus
Wonderful, thanks again Harlan and team for all the efforts. Goes without saying TB is still central to my world.

Best

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
gery51
Congrats Harlan and the team,

Thanks for your good work !

I am using version 10 already so i am testing the stuff while i am working.

Kind regards,
Gerard

Using mac-mini late 2014

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software