November 21, 2016
- New Features
- (#2967) New preference setting for "Copy file into Brain" on drag and drop
- (#3215) Extend function of "Show Common Children" to "Show Common Descendants"
- (#3237) Auto-width-adjusting Thought Properties Dialog
- (#3242) If user attempts to skip the first login, warn them that login is required to enable the free trial.
- (#3214) Create a map of Guid changes made during an import of a V8 Brain
- After an import from is completed, inside the Brain folder (one level above a thought folder), there are now two files, GuidMapThoughts.txt and GuidMapLinks.txt. These files contain one line per thought/link which has on it the version 8 Guid followed by the new Guid separated by a comma.
- (#3213) Drag and drop stops working after application update
- (#3216) After application update, Notes do not behave properly
- (#3222) Drag and drop of folder does not work when preference is set to move
- (#3226) Choosing 'Upgrade Now' causes an error/crash
- (#3227) Launching TheBrain for the first time shows the Upgrade to TheBrain Pro window.
- (#3239) Generic avatar icon is not visible on a dark background
- (#3240) ContentView.UpdateContentAreaIfChanged can cause null exception
- (#3243) Disabling the embedded browser should not disable PDF preview