February 13, 2017
- New Features
- (#3479) Option to show attachments as a list instead of as tabs
- The content area context menu has a new option to show attachments as a list instead of as tabs. This option can also be set via preferences.
- When enabled, the content area is split in two with one area used for notes and events and the seconds area used for attachments. The relative sizes of these areas can be adjusted by dragging the splitter between them.
- Attachments in the list can be selected one at a time or multiple at a time using the standard keyboard modifiers (shift, cmd/ctrl).
- Double click to open an attachment or context-click to open the context menu.
- (#3475) Dates and times should be displayed using the appropriate format for the locale
- (#3476) Popup attachments list in plex is obscured by scrollbar on when there are more than 7 attachments.