gery51
Has annybody allready used thebrain for an E-book ?
metta
Can you explain a little bit more about what you mean?

A couple of years ago I did try embedding a Version 8 brain I created as a training tool for clients into an ebook-style interface they could access on their desktops. However, after just a few months of use, I ran into a problem that required creating a new GUID, and that completely broke the desktop access for my users.

This pretty much discouraged any more effort in this direction. However, with a stable GUID and a link in the ebook with details about how to download a new version (if the GUID needed to be changed), I suppose it might still work.

However, my main concern now is that the vast majority of potential readers are switching to the use of mobile devices for ebook reading -- and the epub and mobi (Kindle) formats increasingly seem to be the default/preferred ebook formats these days.

In addition, other more sophisticated digital formats for digital ebooks, such as Kotobee, often provide a more much interactive and visually appealing format than could ever be achieved with TheBrain, IMHO.

In light of this, I will be very interested to learn more about what you had in mind.

In addition, just to clarify, I'm not sure how TB9 could be used in/as an ebook since the webbrain interface is not yet fully functional. Is there a reason you asked about TB9 in particular, instead of TB8?

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software