tmcconnell
First off, kudos on the new version. It was working well for a few hours and I really like the new functionality. Now, unfortunately, it has frozen on startup and I don't know what I can do to reset/restart it. Any suggestions?

Samsung Galaxy S7
tmcconnell
An uninstall/reinstall seems to have worked. No problems the last couple of days. I think what may have caused the problem was transferring the application and files to external memory on the phone, a microSD card.
Again, well done on the version 9 upgrades. It works much better than the previous Android app.
Harlan
Thanks for the feedback and for the update. Glad to hear it is working for you. Yes, this version of the Android app is much more capable.
Regards,
-Harlan
samuelludwig74
How do I access TheBrain9 for android? It doesn't seem to be on the Play Store 
pthompson
samuelludwig74 wrote: How do I access TheBrain9 for android? It doesn't seem to be on the Play Store There are instructions for this process HERE.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software