Harlan
FYI, the server for TheBrain 9 sync, login, etcetera is currently down. We are currently working to address this.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
Server is back online. Thanks for your patience. Hopefully this didn't inconvenience anyone too much.
Regards,
-Harlan
vmilhoan
Perhaps not related, but the update is not working this morning. The message says "There was a problem checking for updates".
mcaton
vmilhoan,

We're still up and running today.  Are you still seeing any any warning messages?  Are you on the alpha or beta channel for updates? To verify, click on Preferences > System Tab and check your Updates setting.

Thank you,
Matt 
vmilhoan
The update worked for me yesterday afternoon, everything looks good today. Thanks!
ethanlynn
I got 500 Internal Error today when syncing my brains. Seems it's broken again.
vmilhoan
I've been seeing the 500 error often the last couple of days. The sync works correctly intermittently.
shatcher
Ethan, Victoria,

When this happens again, could you send your Output.log file to support@thebrain.com so that we can try to determine the issue? To find the log, go to Help -> Open Log Directory, and send the file named "Output.log"

Cheers, Sean
ethanlynn
Sent it, thanks.
vmilhoan
I'm seeing a lot of these errors today - haven't synced since yesterday. I sent the log file to support.

Thanks,
Victoria
shatcher
Thank you both for the log files. We are investigating the issue with syncing. Unfortunately, the issue being intermittent makes it harder to track down, but we are working on it.

Cheers, Sean

Edit: We have looked at the logs. All we know for certain is that there is an intermittent connection issue. It is not consistent enough to track down, but we will keep looking into it. Thank you for reporting this to us.
ethanlynn
Normally after restart the app, it will gone. Anyway restart could be a workaround.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software