zenrain
Since the beta forums are fast moving right now, I thought I'd create a standalone post and update it with the themes I've created for TheBrain 9 as I go.

The posts linked to include example screenshots, files and some semblance of instructions on how to add.

Painted Sky 2 - My interpretation (oooh, I sound like an artist now...) of the new built in Painted Sky theme.

All Hallows Eve - Now it can be Halloween every day of the year!

Dusk - Color palette and background image based on uhhh... Dusk. Just be thankful I haven't created a Twilight version.

Material - Based on Material Design Colors. Bluish grey, and green and stuff.

Solarized (Light and Dark) - Based on the Solarized color palette. Updated (dare I say... improved?)  from my TheBrain 8 and prior version.

Green and Grey - It's grey. With Green links. I love it. You might too.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
Qwill
Thanks! Is there a way to convert them for use with TheBrain8 ?
(Or a least to decode them in a text format, to be able to apply colour codes)[comp]
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 -  OsX Yosemite -  Win7
zenrain
Sorry Qwill, I'm not aware of a way to do this. If you have one in particular you are interested in recreating, message me which one and I'll document the colors (and provide the wallpaper if it's using one). 
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
zenrain
Snow - Put a jacket on before using this theme.

Purple Prince 2 - A bit more purple, yet just as stately.

Gothic - Release the darker side of your Brain.

Snow Cones - Another winter-y theme. Scarf recommended.

Ice - Yet another bloody winter theme. Anyone would think it's winter around here.

Night - Wait, who turned out the lights?
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
zenrain
Blue Paint - Well, probably teal or some other color. But whatevs, I'm going with blue.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
zenrain
Bear Cobalt - No bears were harmed in the creation of this theme.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software