mcaton
A full Brain 9 User Guide is now available from our Support page. 

http://assets.thebrain.com/documents/TheBrain9/TheBrain9_User_Guide_v02.pdf
metta
Many thanks, Matt! I"m very glad to see this resource is now available, and I appreciate all the time and effort that went into compiling it for your users.
GaryW
I appreciate the effort! One small fix: Page 5 in Table of Contents shows a bookmark not defined.
We see the world not as it is but as we are.
mcaton
Thanks and fixed!

Matt
kiatlc
error.png 
kiatlc
Pls correct the error. Besides, how to sharing a thought with all its children thoughts whithout sharing the whole brain?
zenrain
Copy the thought and it's child thoughts to a new Brain and share that. Otherwise there is no other method at this time.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
kiatlc
zenrain wrote:
Copy the thought and it's child thoughts to a new Brain and share that. Otherwise there is no other method at this time.

Thanks, but when I tried to right click and copy thought, only the active thought is copied, excluding all the multi-level children, how to fix it?
kiatlc
zenrain wrote:

Thanks, but when I tried to right click and copy thought, only the active thought is copied, excluding all the children, how to fix it?
zenrain
Select multiple thoughts, either by cmd/ctrl dragging with the mouse, or cmd/ctrl clicking to add them to the selection box. 
Then right click the selection box and choose Copy Thoughts. 

You can also use Edit > Select Related thoughts or the report function to add bulk items to the selection box.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
kiatlc
if there are many level deep then how to pull all the children? when they are deep down, not easy to use the ctrl drag to select
zenrain
Edit > Select Related Thoughts.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software