systemswiki
g'Day,

I've been away for awhile and just reconnected with my test could brain. It seems the developers have been quite busy adding new features and functions while I was away. Is there a current set of documentation as to what's been implemented or is this a discovery adventure?

be well,
Gene
zenrain
There are some details in the Software Releases and updates forum, that usually contains the major fixes. However I've found some stuff is missing (particularly around mobile devices) so you will also want to experiment a bit.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.222
systemswiki
Thanks for the pointer. It was helpful though I agree that there seems to be some info missing.
pthompson
Just an FYI: Many of the new features recently implemented can be found by Right-Clicking on your Brain background (Plex) on the Cloud. 
systemswiki
Yes, though some things you just have to test to see if they have been implemented yet. The cloud version will display a link label or link type though not link colors, I think. So I'll just go through the things I  want to use in the cloud and test them to figure it out.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software