Harlan
A new version of TheBrain for iOS is now available as a beta. Please click the "Join the iOS Beta" button at the bottom of the page here:

https://www.thebrain.com/products/ios

This new release for iOS includes many features from v10 desktop, including BrainBox.
Regards,
-Harlan
Cerebrum
I don't see any other new features besides BrainBox.
What are the other features?
mcaton
Cerebrum,

BrainBox integration was the premier update, but this new build also includes visible Types and Tags, 3D Touch to open Thought Properties
and various fixes and performance improvements.

Thanks,
Matt
dgraziotin
I am really glad that you have been focusing on the mobile apps lately. This is what prevented me from purchasing The Brain for more than a year. I am on board now as my mobile experience is now satisfactory with this beta.

The function of 3D is working well on my iPhone 7 Plus. The user experience, however, has room for improvement.
Visually, the 3D touch action is not supposed to look like a binary on-off switch. When I start pressing harder on a thought, thus initiating the 3D touch gesture, I am supposed to see the Thought Properties rounded rectangle appearing from underneath my finger. The harder I press, the more the rectangle should enlarge, up to popping and coming into existence. It is a peek first, then pop action.
zsviczian
Brainbox is a good addition. When are you planning to include capability to edit link properties and notes in the app?

Zsolt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software