jsampson45
I use TheBrain somewhat occasionally. I have viewed some of the tutorials where the instructor deftly does this or that, without one being able to see what keys he is pressing. The Help drop-down menu does not lead to a Help facility. Is there a document (or Brain) anywhere showing how to use TheBrain? For example, how to select a group of Thoughts with the mouse. It may be that TheBrain could be used by the developers to make a map of the software showing how to reach its various facilities. This could be extended to the mapping of other complex software packages such as Microsoft Office, eliminating a great deal of guesswork and enquiries on forums and support facilities.
Cerebrum
Here’s a knowledgebase for the previous version of TheBrain:  http://old.thebrain.com/support/knowledgebase/

I think it’s strange that the current version doesn’t offer something similar. 
zenrain
This page will be useful:  http://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.239
jsampson45
Unfortunately it is common for complex software packages to be marketed without user instructions. I found out what I wanted to know by using the chat facility. This is OK if they don't mind being busy. Perhaps there is a gap in the market for third-party software user manuals.
zenrain
There's also a 101 class every week. I think that's noted on the tutorials page also.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.239
metta
@jsampson45 ~

I'm a huge fan of TB (using TB for almost 6 years now) and I share your concern about the need for a user manual for TB9, especially since TB9 is now the default download. Here is another longer discussion about this issue that might be of interest:
TheBrain 9 Documentation

FWIW, I've seen several recent forum discussions that IMHO suggest a user manual would be of great value. For example, here is a random sampling of "how to" instructions that seem to me to be good candidates to include in a manual:

Fortunately, in November of last year, TB staff indicated that consideration is now being given to the possibility of eventually creating a user manual. Confirmation and details are still TBD.

However, TB staff have been extremely responsive to a wide variety of user requests, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
🙂

Add a Website Forum to your website.