alexshr
In your note editor, I can select part of the text and change its color, but I cannot change its size. It's really very important for user notes to structure info, accentuate the important parts, and only color control isn't enough for that. Zoom is a good thing but really it's just about accessibility for people with vision problems. As a whole, I think text editor without real text size control looks very primitive for your advanced application (TheBrain for Windows). Maybe I am wrong but have you ever seen any real editor for windows without text size control ability? 
mcaton
Alex,

Thank you for posting. Your thoughts are very timely as this subject was recently discussed in an engineering meeting.  We'll do hope to improve the notes area and give Brain users more options and flexibility in the future.

Text size can be adjusted now with both the Paragraph Style setting (size being applied to individual paragraphs) and the Text Slider (Aa button at the top/right of the Notes toolbar) 

If you would like to see a demo of these specific features, please check  https://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials#Notes-and-Attachments

Thank you,
Matt
alexshr
Thanks. Although paragraph style setting is not a full  text size control but really much more than nothing.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software