zenrain
Just out of interest, does the rebranding signify a shift away from the software being primarily for personal use?

I'm just wondering if the focus of the software is changing to more of a business implementation (hence the removal of Personal), or if it's simply a rebranding to consolidate the name.
macOS 10.14.3
TheBrain 10.0.42
frankbusch
I am guessing that this could be in preparation of the upcoming team version... but just a guess...
pvonk
... or maybe it's just that the brain can be used in any setting, not just personal, so why limit its name.
Simplify, Simplify, Simplify - Thoreau
zenrain
Could be either .
I'm just mainly interested if it's indicative of a direction or vision change, or not.
macOS 10.14.3
TheBrain 10.0.42
mcaton
We're just simplifying really. TheBrain can be used by individuals for personal use or business, and it can now be collaborative with WebBrain and Teambrain.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain

Great, thanks Matt!

macOS 10.14.3
TheBrain 10.0.42

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software