maxc
Hello everyone
Could anyone please explain me how TheBrain syncing works?

I'm free version user still, my trial ends soon, so i'm interested:

1) Could i still sync my TheBrain structure to cloud in free version? 
2) Could i get my synced version to my iPhone in free version?
3) My file attaches to thoughts won't be longer avaliable in free version to sync? What happens to those i already have there?

Thanks in advance. 
Brigitte
Hi Max,

Once you your trial is over and you are on the Free edition, you will only have basic sync capabilities. You will still be able to sync your Brain(s), but your file attachments will not synchronize any longer, and you will not be able to access files online or from your mobile devices that you have synced from your desktop during the Pro trial.

Here is a link to a chart with all version details for your reference: http://www.thebrain.com/store/version-details/

I would recommend to upgrade to TheBrain Pro Combo license so that you can continue with data sync, mobile access and free upgrades.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
maxc
Thank you for answer, Brigitte!

So, if my laptop with current die, but i've synced my TheBrain before, i just could install TheBrain on new computer and get all my thoughts back even in free version? Except files. Right?
Brigitte
Hi Max,

Yes that is correct.

Brigitte 
TheBrain Technologies
Cerebrum
Brigitte wrote: Here is a link to a chart with all version details for your reference: http://www.thebrain.com/store/version-details/In that link, it seems that desktop synchronization is not available with the Free Edition, or even the Pro License. All that's available is mobile sync and browser access. (Also, it seems that attachments are available in the mobile app but not in the Desktop.)

What does "Synchronization" mean in the second last row of the chart?
Capture.JPG

Brigitte
Hi Max,

It is correct, if you attach files on your mobile device, and you are on the Free edition, your attachments will not sync to the desktop version. However, Desktop basic synchronization is available with the Free edition.

We are happy to give you a call to discuss further.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software