Cerebrum
When I load the iOS app, I get "Think faster and work smarter" for a few seconds and then I get a list of my online brains. I then need to launch a brain, usually the same one that I used last time.

I could think faster and work smarter if the app took me directly to where I was when I last used the app, similar to what happens with the desktop app.

The iOS app does go back to the same place within a short time from the last activation but I don't know what the maximum time frame is.

What is the underlying rationale for the current behavior?
shatcher
Cerebrum,

Great suggestion to improve efficient use of TheBrain. It is actually something that we are planning on implementing in the iOS app in a future update.

Cheers, Sean
Harlan
The new iOS App will maintain your open brain and thought until iOS unloads the application, which happens when you open another app that needs the memory currently being used by TheBrain. If that happens you will have to reselect which Brain you want to open, but it will remember which thought you were on. As Sean mentioned, we are planning on improving this in the future.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software