mcaton
TheBrain 9 is released and out of beta. This means that TheBrain 9 Desktop Beta Forum Category will be closing soon.  This does not mean that development of TheBrain 9 has stopped.  The evolution of TheBrain continues and we look forward to hearing from you. Please start posting in the other provided categories for Issues, Feature Suggestions, etc. 

Thank you,
Matt
metta
Thanks for the heads up, Matt.

Is it possible to keep this forum category visible for a least a few more months (perhaps through the end of this year) even if no more new posts will be accepted?

There's a lot of really good content here documenting feature requests and TB9 usage tips -- and since development of TB will be ongoing, it would be extremely helpful to be able to refer back to previous and pending feature requests, so they don't have to be documented all over again.

I'm thinking of the following discussions, for example, and many others like them here in this forum category:
> My Web Client Wish List
> Compiled List of Requested V9 Features
> TB9 User Manual
> Future UI enhancements such as Static Panes for Types and Tags

AmbidexterMan
+1
mcaton
Metta,

Yes, the forum will still be accessible after it's 'closed'. We have not set a date, but at some point, no new threads, posts or edits will be allowed.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
The archived topics section is here for exactly that reason. I visit it every third weekend and place flowers on the old threads. 

So they can live on... in my heart.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
mcaton
If I had a 'like' button, I'd be clicking it.

Matt
ikel
Thanks for the heads up.
metta
Great! Thanks for confirming, Matt.
dlorde
mcaton wrote:
If I had a 'like' button, I'd be clicking it.

Matt
+1 for a 'like' button [wink]

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software