tcahill
Following up on the discussion of thought types and supertypes, I looked again into the PB 4 conversion of my old monster version 3.x brain file to review the types I had created -- and the types were not there.

Now this brain file had been converted some time ago, so I thought maybe I should try to create a new version 4 copy.

I've just converted the same file twice, Once with the Linux version (with a copy of the original brn file and directory) and again with the windows version . With Linux, no thought types appear in the converted brain. With the Windows version, (it seems like ) all the types have been converted. (good thing I have a VMWare version of XP available from my Linux desktop).
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
scoutee

I am having the same issue. only a few of my thought types are there. I am running on PC and Linux and both are having this issue.

"It is better to be a soldier´s widow than a coward´s wife"
"The onset of bayonets in the hands of the valiant is irresistible"
"Semper Fidelis"
"Always Faithful"
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
(I came, I saw, I conqured)
Harlan

Thought types should convert properly using either OS. Can you post your output.log file from the PB program folder after attempting a conversion please?

Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software