dgpark6
I've found that when I delete a thought generated by dragging a pdf file into the brain, PB not only deletes the thought but also the original file. It's not the way PB is expected to behaviour. The original file, of course, was not imported into PB, but just the pointer to the file was generated as a thought in PB.

I'm quite sure this behaviour is a bug; maybe a new bug because I've never experienced this behaviour before.

My PB version: 6.0.6.7
My OS: Windows 7 Pro Korean

Moe
Hi dgpark6, Thank You for posting. Yes, you are correct that is not normal behavior. I have notified our engineers regarding this so that they can address it asap.

Thanks,
Moe
Moe
Following up on my previous post, this only occurs when you have one external attachment attached to a Thought then delete the Thought. If you have more than one external attachment attached to a Thought then delete the Thought this does not occur. You can restore your deleted file attachment from your recycle bin should you run into this issue. Our engineers are aware of this and are working on this issue.

Thanks,
Moe
Moe
Fixed in PB version 6.0.6.8 (download link).

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software