Richard_Wood
I would like to suggest a new feature tied to the Wander function.  I would like an option to cause the current thought's thought icon to automatically expand, if the wander speed is set to a sufficiently slow speed.  Clearly there would have to be some threshold speed for this to be realistic.  Specifically, I am thinking of a Brain that might have presentation slides as thought icons.  But other brains that might benefit are easy to imagine: Classic cars, airplanes, photo montages.

Richard O. Wood
http://www.wildwooditconsultants.com
metta
+1 for this image expansion during Wander set as an option we could toggle on or off. There are some brains where I would love to have this option, and others where it would be better without.
Moltaire
+1
mcaton
Thank you everyone.  I'll document this request.

Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software