igoldsmid
I am using custom icons as a form of visual categorization - so lets say decide on a new thought category - then I find a suitable icon from somewhere, paste to to a Thought - so far so good.

Now i want to apply that same icon to some other thoughts at arbitrary times in the future. Right now I have to find the icon on disk, open it in an image browser, copy it, then paste it to another thought.

So it would be great if I could easily copy an icon from an existing thought, then paste it onto any number of other thoughts.

So the key feature request here is being able to right click on a Thought and choose, "copy thought icon to clipboard"...

Thanks,

IJG

IJG
igoldsmid
ok - just noticed the icon is kept in the Thought Folder - so that's pretty good. Though having it as a Thought right click copy maybe worth having too?
IJG
wvdb
Have you considered using thought types?

Create such thought type, attach the icon to it, and assign the type to thoughts using the context menu.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software