Antonio68
I am building a brain in which I take note of different authors for which I insert in the timeline the date of birth and death together with some key events. It will be nice to have on the bottom right side of the window the option to further compact the timeline showing the years instead of the months.

In addition for multiple timeline overlapping in the same timeframe will be nice to have the possibility to enlarge the timeline band on the bottom.
mcaton
Antonio,

Thank you for posting.  I believe both of these requests are currently documented, but I'll verify.

Thanks,
Matt
Antonio68
Dears,
do you have news about timeline implementations?
Thanks
Antonio
mcaton
Antonio,

These feature requests are documented and under review for future releases of TheBrain.  No new features will be added to 9.0, only bug fixes if necessary/possible.  Look for new features in 9.1 and beyond ðŸ™‚

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software