rengel
I tried to draw links to TheBrain's tutorials (from https://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials) into my brain. This doesn't work. My brain simply doesn't accept the links (no error message, nothing).
There are no problems with other websites (i.e. YouTube, which I use instead to get the links.)
At the end of the video clip I released the mouse button, but the link isn't created.
Reinhard TB 9.1.19.0 and 10.0.25.0. WIN 10

Quality is the result of the attention paid to details.
shatcher
Hi Reinhard,

Those links don't drag and drop because what you're actually clicking is a bit of javascript:
javascript:scrollToAndPlayVideo('Getting-Started', 'krABngwnuX0')

If you right-click and copy the link address, you could paste that into your Brain.

-Sean
rengel
Hi, Sean,

should I care, that it is Javascript? I don't.
I know, how to get such links into my brain.
But if it is a link it should be dragable. (I know, that this is not your fault.).Tell your web-designers to use another technique, but don't frustrate the users...
Thank you for your answer!
Reinhard TB 9.1.19.0 and 10.0.25.0. WIN 10

Quality is the result of the attention paid to details.
mcaton
Reinhard,

If you click the link first, then drag from the address bar, all will be well.  True, this is not needed for all hyperlinks out there in the wild, but many of them do behave this way.  The feature request here (which will be documented) is: Make all hyperlinks drag-able.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software