Shiiko
Hi,

Don't really know what happened but as I was reorganizing my thought types, because the display does not show types below the bottom of the screen,  I was assigning types to a variety of different thoughts.   I changed one set of thoughts manually (vs. making a selection), sequentially, and at one point the reports display which was open at the bottom went blank.    Looked at the statistics which showed the results found in the image.  I have opened and closed PB a couple of times but that doesn't make a difference.   The question, if I should rebuild the database?

Click image for larger version - Name: Type_organization.jpg, Views: 118, Size: 222.29 KB
Houston
Shiiko, please be sure to let us know if rebuilding the database helped.

Also, I searched the user guide and could find no reference to "statistics" -  how did you get them to show up on the screen?

Dryopithecus
Houston wrote:
Also, I searched the user guide and could find no reference to "statistics" -  how did you get them to show up on the screen?

From main menu: File >> Utilities >> Statistics 
Houston
And sure enough there it is.  Thanks!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software