Cerebrum
In TB10, I have several hundred thoughts that have a Type but don't have a Type. ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ°Ã…¸ËœÂ§

The Type is displayed as being linked to the thought but there's no Type in Thought Properties, and the thought does not display the icon assigned to the Type. If I select the Type, the "non-Typed" thoughts show up as Child thoughts. 

There are at least two Types in my Brain that have this anomaly, and it affects only some of the thoughts with those Types. Most of the thoughts are fine.

If I assign another Type to the thought then everything looks okay (the Type shows up in Thought Properties and the Type icon is displayed) and, if I then assign the original Type, it's okay. So, I could select all the thoughts of that Type and do two sets of edits but all those edits on hundreds of thoughts will show up in History, which is confusing. I'm not going to select the thoughts one by one, so I'll select and Ctrl-click the Type and select all the child thoughts, which means that I'll also select the thoughts that don't have the problem and edit those thoughts twice. I have a feeling, though, that it's my only option.

Any suggestions?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software