dhaney
I really like the new feature of being able to link directly to type- and tag-thoughts. But I see that applying a type to a thought automatically makes the type a parent thought to the thought to which the type is applied. I can see that as valuable in many instances, but would it be better as an option that could be toggled off and on? (I didn't see that as an option in settings, but I may have missed it.)
metta
+1 -- I would very much like to turn OFF the display of thought types in the plex -- both in the desktop client and the web client (if there are any plans to add the thought type display there, as well).

I know this has already been requested as a user-controlled option, but I don't know the current status of this request.
shatcher
Hi,  I've documented a request to be able to turn on/off Types always displayed in the plex.
metta
Many thanks, Sean! This will help immensely in reducing extraneous clutter in the plex.
mcaton
Thought types being visible in the plex is now optional in our latest build of 10.0.24.  Right click on a Thought Type appearing in the plex (displayed with the rounded boarder) and uncheck the option for Visible when Parent of Active Thought .

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Thanks for the update, Matt.

Unfortunately, I've run into several bugs with this new feature.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software