numberQ
So I created a test brain, just to see how everything works, but now I can't delete it. It created a folder in my home directory called "Just A Test_brain" because I called it "Just A Test", but whatever I do won't get rid of it. Or, to be accurate, I can delete it but it gets recreated every time I do so. I've even deleted the local copy within The Brain software, and it asked if I wanted to permanently delete it, but it still came back! This is very annoying and frustrating. Are there any solutions to this problem?

EDIT: Also, within the "Just A Test_brain" folder is another folder called "brain_db". Within that is a file called "brain.lock.db". The contents of that file are as follows:

Code:
#FileLock
#Tue Nov 03 17:48:52 EST 2015
id=150af50d0b232b0d97223d24688c1562a5a61ed924c
method=file
pthompson
numberQ,

TheBrain has built-in functionality to securely remove/delete a Brain. You can find this on the Brain list: File > Close Brain. Under the name of the Brain, click the drop down menu then choose Delete Local Copy

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software