BrentK
I searched for this issue, thinking that someone must have already experienced and reported it, but I couldn't locate anything.

Today (while still on 7.0.3.3) I changed my tools windows from being stacked on each other to being auto-hidden.  I have my tools on the right-side of the screen (the tab-names are vertical), so each tool opens from right to left.  I'm able to open the Notes window, and close it, but when it's open I'm able to resize its width only by a very small amount.  I have no issue with any other tools windows, and I didn't have this issue when the windows were stacked on each other.  I'm now on 7.0.3.4 and still have the issue.

Brent

pvonk
Where do you get 7.0.3.4?  The only version I find in the downloads page is 7.0.3.3.  When I download it, the zip file I get is:  TheBrain_macos_7_0_3_3.zip.
BrentK
I'll move this to the 'regular' issues forum since we're no longer in beta.

pthompson
Brent,

Until we are able to update our forum sections, we'd prefer to keep TheBrain 7 issues separate from PersonalBrain (6 or lower) issues. So, in the meantime, any issues related to TheBrain 7 can still be posted in TheBrain 7 Beta forum section.

Regarding this tools issue: I was able to reproduce this so I will bring it to the attention of our developers.

Regards,
BrentK
pthompson wrote: Brent,

Until we are able to update our forum sections, we'd prefer to keep TheBrain 7 issues separate from PersonalBrain (6 or lower) issues. So, in the meantime, any issues related to TheBrain 7 can still be posted in TheBrain 7 Beta forum section.

Regarding this tools issue: I was able to reproduce this so I will bring it to the attention of our developers.

Regards,

No problem.  But it would be nice if we get some guideance on such things when a beta comes to an end... 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software