bbaron

I am using PB a lot, so updated V5 to V6 and now trying to use V7.

After (downloading, install and) trying to run TB V7 I got a message (see file attached) and have no idea where the problem is. Of course I searched the forum for any topic related to this without success.

Anyone with an idea of where the problem lies ?

OS Windows7 - Java version 6 update 31

Click image for larger version - Name: screenshot.1.png, Views: 77, Size: 690.81 KB
pthompson
Bruno,

What directory was TheBrain 7 installed in?

Regards,
bbaron

it was installed in :

D:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Brain7

My OS is on a SSD hard drive (C: ) with limited capacity so I use my second internal HD (D: ) for installing softwares.

Thanks for the help

Reading the original message, I found it not accurate so I made some corrections

pthompson
Bruno,

It is possible that you may have installed TheBrain 7 over your previous installation of PersonaBrain 6 and this is causing problems. To see if this is the case, please navigate to your Windows Start menu, select Control Panel, then select Uninstall a program. Please check for and uninstall any version of PersonalBrain or TheBrain that appears. After this is complete, please check your Program Files and/or Program Files (x86) folders (usually located in Local Disk C:, D: in your case) and make sure no PersonalBrain and/or TheBrain folders exist. If they do, please delete them. Finally, re-install TheBrain, found here: (http://www.thebrain.com/products/personalbrain/download)

Please let us know if you are still having trouble after this.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software