grahamrhind
I am experiencing unexpected behaviour when linking files to a thought. 
Windows 10, Brain 9.0.242.0.

Press + button next to notes window. Choose "Link to file". Choose file. File is added to the attachment list and focus remains on + "Link to file" etc. page.
Choose "Link to file". Choose file. File is added to the attachment list and focus shifts back to the note and away from the + "Link to file" etc. page.

In other words, the first file added doesn't move the focus away from the link to file etc. page, whilst the second file always does.

I can't think of a reason for this behaviour so I'm assuming it's unintentional. It's not fatal but it is slightly irritating ....
mcaton
Graham,

Thank you for posting. I'm unable to replicate, but then I'm also running an updated build. Would you mind updating to 9.0.245 on the Alpha Channel? 

To get on the Alpha channel:

Windows: Go to Options > Preferences > System > Updates, and select Alpha from the dropdown menu. Then go to Help > Check for Update, and install the update.

Thank you,
Matt

grahamrhind
I can reproduce the behaviour in 9.0.245. I have made a video and will send it to support as it can't be uploaded here.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software