NorthFarm
Maybe its because I'm trying to open a 5.0 brain. PB shuts down when I try.

Also there is some icons missing from the dialog box in the to right hand corner.

Running on Windows 7.

Click image for larger version - Name: Missing_icons_in_dialog_File_to_Open.gif, Views: 144, Size: 24.12 KB
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 8.0.2.2 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_121
...and now testing TheBrain 9.0.158.0 :-)
Moe
Sorry I was not able to replicate this one. Are you able to repeat this?

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm
Hi Moe.

No. Earlier I tried 3 times with different folder names and the like to check for different things. But now it works. I'm trying the same BrainZip as earlier and to the same folder I tried to unzip to earlier. So I don't know what the difference is.

The missing icons are still missing.

----------------------
NorthFarm
Now that I have successfully "unBrainzipped" my brain a few other issues arises. My thoughts count went up by 25 thoughts from 28229 to 28254. The Notes count also increased by 25. I have 39 thought types in the drop-downs for thought types (and in 5.0.4.0) but 5.5.0.0 reports that I have 64 which is 25 more. Its not the tags that gets counted since I only have 14 of those.

All other counts fits those from the BrainZipped 5.0.4.0 brain.

I started re-indexing the thoughts and was then investigating the missing properties dialog and had to quit PB. When I opened again PB did not resume (or ask me to resume/re-index). Shouldn't it do that?

----------------------
NorthFarm

Just tried to Brainunzip in 5.0.4.0. This gives the normal counts except that there is 25 extra notes compared to the count before it got zipped.

----------------------
Harlan

The thought count is different in 5.5 because calendar events are stored as thoughts in 5.5.

Regards,
-Harlan
NorthFarm

OK, thanks.

----------------------

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software