cremoer
I am missing an URL scheme for TB on IOS.
Possible scenarios, for which it could be helpful:
  • Sending complete lists from apps like Drafts to BrainBox to create more than one thought at once (like with the ";" on the desktop app
  • Sending notes simply as text to BrainBox from Drafts (when I share as text, the BrainBox is not shown in the share extension). For example, the first line of the draft could be the thought, and the body of the draft could be the note
  • Call a special URL inside of TB from a different app like Launch Center Pro or Apple Shortcuts. So I could place icons with often used thoughts (pins for example) on the home screen or call them directly from those apps. Would be a nice feature.
There are  quite surely more use cases, and such a URL scheme would tie TB more together with different iOS apps. Is there any way to create something like that?
d_or2000
I was thinking similarly that it would be nice to be able to call TheBrain on iOS at the end of a WorkFlow script. I use WorkFlow scripts to capitalize the text or to create multiple thoughts from several sentences or words separated by commas. I am missing a step at the end where TheBrain is on display and where I can paste the text. I guess that would be a feature of a URL scheme?
http://forums.thebrain.com/post/integration-with-the-ios-app-workflow-9915542?pid=1306141674
cremoer
I think, that this could work with the help of an URL scheme. URLs are the most popular way to connect apps with each other on iOS. Especially with apps like Workflow (now Shortcuts), Launch Center Pro or Drafts (This is some kind of starting point for all text... also with strong automation capabilities!)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software