korm
9.1.5 on iOS 11.4.1 on 9.7” iPad Pro. 

From Safari use share > Add To TheBrain

Go to 9.1.5

Create a thought. 

Add the clipped URL to the thought from the Inbox.

Would like to thereafter be able to touch or press the thought and have the URL open in Safari or a browser internal to TheBrain.  

Doesn’t work that way though.  Press URL.  Nothing happens. 
Harlan
Not sure what's going wrong for you... It seems to be working correctly for me. When you say "Press URL." what do you mean?

I assume that the URL attached to the thought, right? Then you are trying to tap on the icon next to the thought to open the URL? That should work. If you mean you are then opening the list of attachments and tapping on the attached URL there, that should also work.

Also, are you on 9.1.5.2? If not, please update and let us know if that makes a difference.
Regards,
-Harlan
korm
Harlan wrote:
Not sure what's going wrong for you... It seems to be working correctly for me. When you say "Press URL." what do you mean?

I mean when you press the thought as always to access an attachment the URL does not open.   The only way to add a URL is from the Inbox, right?  I add URLs from the Inbox and then there is no way to open it on the iPad.

Quote:
I assume that the URL attached to the thought, right? Then you are trying to tap on the icon next to the thought to open the URL? That should work. If you mean you are then opening the list of attachments and tapping on the attached URL there, that should also work.

It does open from that list.   So the feature works 50%.

Quote:
Also, are you on 9.1.5.2? If not, please update and let us know if that makes a difference.

It is 9.1.5.2 -- but the apps store release notes says 9.1.5 -- you need to make sure what you tell the customer the version is is consistent in the app store release notes and the help menu.

Frustrating.
Harlan
The App Store does not list the last number (.2) because that part does not change unless you are part of the beta program. 

So, everything is working for you except the ability to tap on the icon next to the thought in the Plex to open the URL?

if that is the case, does that ability work ok on other thoughts?

Note that if you have more than 1 attachment on the thought it does not open it immediately and should instead open the attachments list so you can choose which one to open. 
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software