RLPopeIII
I am finding that I have a good deal of thoughts that cross brains.  It would be good to declare a thought Global, Where the thought name, attachments, notes, tags, and type are stored external to any Brain. They can then be added to any Brain you choose.  Changes to the thought (in a Brain or the "pool") sync across Brains and the pool.

A use example would be contacts.  I have some contacts that I keep both in my personal and business Brains. I would create/load a contact's thought into the CloudBrain's pool. I would then add the thought to both Brains.  If I make a change in the business Brain, the thought in the pool and personal Brain are updated.
Ren Pope
zenrain
Wow, that's an amazing idea. I could see how this would be very useful, especially for people with multiple topic based databases which need to share some information.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
RLPopeIII
Yes, global thoughts could become social. Thoughtso of the day or thoughts on a topic. Once a user places a thought into there personal pool (maybe inbox is a better concept...and like the inbox for attachments in the mobile Brain), the choice can be made to keep the association with the global thought (it synched) or breaknow the association and be able to modify it.
Ren Pope
mcaton
Ren,

Global Thoughts.  Very interesting and thanks for sharing.  I'll add this to our feature request list.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software