dkr
Using PB 5.5.0.1 with Mac OS 10.5.6 and Java SE 6

Using the command (equivalently Apple) key in a keyboard accelerator generates weird results:

(1) starting from the default list of accelerators, create an accelerator for the command Thought>Add Attachment by choosing command+F2 (i.e, hold the command key down and press the function key F2). Instead of creating the accelerator command+F2, a note appears at the bottom of the preferences window saying "key already used by Create Jump".  But the default accelerator for Create Jump is F2, not command+F2.

(2) Try creating an accelerator of the form command+i (where i is any of the number keys from 1 to 5). Nothing shows up in the Accelerator column. But if you use i=6, then command+6 does show up in the Accelerator column.

dkr

zenrain
I would check to make sure the OS doesn't already have assignments for command + (1-0).

I've noticed that the PB accelerators will not override system accelerators. For example, I tried to assign command Y, the OS shortcut for Quick Look (in addition to the spacebar) to Quick Look in PB, however it didn't work. Assigning Command + shift + Y did though.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software